At Marymount University we take the safety of our community members seriously. As an intern on campus, we ask that you make sure to be aware of this COVID-19 information and requirements. If you would like more information about what the University is doing around, COVID-19, check out our information page here!
In order to be approved for move in, all interns must send the following items to the SIHP coordinator, John Sharp, 72 hours before their scheduled arrival time.
- Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination, as well as COVID-19 Booster if eligible
- Documentation of a negative COVID-19 test taken no more than 72 hours before arrival
Please send PDF/Images to John Sharp at firstname.lastname@example.org.
On Campus Requirements
While on campus we do ask that all interns follow the community requirements as laid out by the University. Please note that these requirements may change based on the direction of University leadership, and all interns will be notified of these changes as soon as possible.
- Masks are required to be worn when in indoor communal spaces on campus
- Note*: Interns are able to speak with their potential roommates about the use of masks within the Ostapenko apartment space
- All students/staff/interns must complete CDC recommended isolation periods if exposed to, or test positive for, COVID-19
Local Testing Centers Near Campus
Below are several Arlington testing sites that can quickly accommodate you:
- Virginia Hospital – https://www.
virginiahospitalcenter.com/ patients-visitors/safe-care- with-us/
- Preston’s Pharmacy – https://prestonspharmacy.com/
- All Care Urgent Centers – https://allcarefamilymed.com/
For additional COVID-19 testing information, including a listing of Arlington COVID-19 testing sites, please visit https://health.arlingtonva.us/