LiveSafe is a free mobile safety app that Marymount University provides to the Marymount community. LiveSafe gives the opportunity for students, staff, faculty, and visitors on campus to effectively communicate with Campus Safety and other University departments via mobile device!
- Receive emergency alerts and non-emergency notifications from the University
- Report suspicious activity to Campus Safety and have a two-way chat
- Report non-emergency incidents/tips
- Invite friends/family to virtually “Safewalk” with you to your destination
LiveSafe should only be used to submit non-emergency information, always dial 911 in an emergency situation.
Get The LiveSafe App:
Students, Faculty, and Staff, please click the following link and follow the instructions:
Visitors, please click the link below and follow the instructions:
How to Guides & FAQ’s
Note: For Android users attempting to access the live shuttle tracker, please follow the instructions below:
- From the home screen in the app, select Resources
- Under the section “Other Resources”, select Shuttle Service
- Once on the Shuttle Service MU web page, select the link at the top of the page to view the live shuttle tracker
- You will then be prompted to allow the page to open, once you allow the page to open, the live shuttle tracker will display on your phone