Marymount Safety and Security offers security services for events held on University property. The department reserves the right to refuse services based on need and circumstances.
Please read before submitting a request:
- Any department or organization requesting security services will be charged an hourly rate for each officer to work an event. The standard rate is $50.00 per hour.
- There is a four-hour minimum charge per officer for security services.
- If the event is canceled or postponed without one business day notice prior to the start of the event, the department or individual will be charged for a minimum of four hours/officer requested.
- Marymount Safety and Security requires 3 business days’ notice to schedule security services for an event. The hourly charge will be $75.00 for requests that are received and honored with less than 3 business days’ notice.
- Payment for security services must be completed through the Security Request Form with the numbers provided to Marymount Safety and Security on the form. Any exception to this must be specifically arranged and payment must occur prior to the event.
- Marymount Safety and Security will charge security services to GL Code 10-4600000-57519. Please do not request services to be charged to another GL account as it will not be accepted.