Marymount University offers a variety of scholarship opportunities to help newly admitted students meet the costs of their education. The Net Price Calculator is a tool designed to help you estimate your financial aid options for MU, which may include the following:
Freshman Academic Scholarships*
Eligible full-time freshman applicants are automatically offered the highest scholarship they qualify for from the list below.
- The Marymount Presidential Scholarship
- The Marymount Dean Scholarship
- The Marymount Provost Award
- The Marymount Saints Award
All four academic scholarships are renewable for up to four years of study, provided you maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of (at least) a 2.5. In order to receive priority consideration for these awards, your application for admission and supporting documents should be submitted no later than March 1. Please note that no student may be awarded more than one of these scholarships. These awards are all tuition-specific.
Transfer Academic Scholarships*
Eligible full-time transfer applicants are automatically offered the highest scholarship they qualify for from the list below.
- The Academic Distinction Scholarship
- The Academic Excellence Scholarship
- The Saints Scholarship
- The Opportunity Scholarship
All four academic scholarships are renewable for up to two years of study, provided you maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of (at least) a 2.5. In order to receive priority consideration for these awards, your application for admission and supporting documents should be submitted by the published admissions priority date. Please note that no student may be awarded more than one of these scholarships. These awards are all tuition-specific.
Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship
This renewable scholarship for up to $2,000 is available to first-degree transfer students who have been active members in their former institution’s Phi Theta Kappa chapter. Applicants should be enrolled full time and have at least a 3.5 GPA and 30 college credits.
Priority consideration will be given to applications received by May 1. Later applications will be considered on a funds-available basis.
*Undergraduate Programs ineligible for academic merit scholarships listed above include:
– Cloud Computing Accelerated Second Degree (B.S.)
– Cybersecurity Accelerated Second Degree (B.S.)
– Accelerated Nursing (ABSN) (B.S.N)
– Non-degree programs
– And any post-baccalaureate certificates
TheDream.US Scholarships for students with DACA and TPS status
Marymount University has recently signed a partnership with TheDream.US, the nation’s largest college access and success program for DREAMers.
This new partnership enables incoming Marymount DREAMers to apply for the TheDream.US’s National Scholarship.
Please know the scholarship recipients are chosen by the TheDream.US, not by Marymount University. Your application and acceptance to Marymount University are separate from your application for the TheDream.US National Scholarship.
TheDream.US National Scholarship details
- The National Scholarship is for first-time college students or community college transfer students intending to start at Marymount University or other partner schools.
- Up to $29,000 for first-year students to be applied towards the four-year study at Marymount University.
- Up to $15,000 for transfer students form community colleges to be applied during the remaining time at Marymount University.
- Marymount’s merit-based scholarships can still be applied towards your Marymount education if awarded a TheDream.US scholarship.
- You deserve to have a quality education without the financial burden. Apply for TheDream.US scholarship! For more info, email us at email@example.com or visit TheDream.US’s FAQs.