Marymount University offers a variety of scholarship opportunities to help freshman students meet the costs of their education. The Net Price Calculator is a tool designed to help you estimate your financial aid options for MU, which may include the following:
Freshman Academic Scholarships
Eligible full-time freshman applicants are automatically offered the highest scholarship they qualify for from the list below.
- The Marymount Presidential Scholarship
- The Marymount Dean Scholarship
- The Marymount Provost Award
- The Marymount Saints Award
All four academic scholarships are renewable for up to four years of study, provided you maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of (at least) a 2.5. In order to receive priority consideration for these awards, your application for admission and supporting documents should be submitted no later than March 1. Please note that no student may be awarded more than one of these scholarships. These awards are all tuition-specific.
Honors Program Scholarship
Freshmen admitted to the Marymount University Honors Program may be eligible for an additional scholarship award. Admission to the program is very competitive. Applicants should have a 3.5 high school GPA. Additionally, all Honors Program applicants must submit TWO letters of recommendation from a teacher (a coach, counselor, family member, supervisor, etc. will not suffice).
The Honors Program has strict application deadlines and must be completed by:
- November 1 – Spring and Fall Entry
- January 13 – Fall Entry
- March 8 – Fall Entry
TheDream.US Scholarships for students with DACA and TPS status
Marymount University has recently signed a partnership with TheDream.US, the nation’s largest college access and success program for DREAMers.
This new partnership enables incoming Marymount DREAMers to apply for the TheDream.US’s National Scholarship.
Please know the scholarship recipients are chosen by the TheDream.US, not by Marymount University. Your application and acceptance to Marymount University are separate from your application for the TheDream.US National Scholarship.
TheDream.US National Scholarship details
- The National Scholarship is for first-time college students or community college transfer students intending to start at Marymount University or other partner schools.
- Up to $29,000 for first-year students to be applied towards the four-year study at Marymount University.
- Up to $15,000 for transfer students form community colleges to be applied during the remaining time at Marymount University.
- Marymount’s merit-based scholarships can still be applied towards your Marymount education if awarded a TheDream.US scholarship.
- You deserve to have a quality education without the financial burden. Apply for TheDream.US scholarship! For more info, email us at email@example.com or visit TheDream.US’s FAQs.
Eligibility and How to Apply
Please visit TheDream.US for information on eligibility and how to apply.