The Office of the Registrar is located in Rowley Hall and open Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm. Please make sure to bring a photo ID with you.
Notary Services are by appointment only. To schedule an appointment for Notary Services, please email email@example.com.
- Current Students: Marymount University Portal by clicking the “Order my Transcripts” link under the “Sign On Links” menu. Electronic transcripts requested through this service cost $5/copy. Transcripts requested through this service to be mailed cost $7.25/copy.
- Former Students: If you still have access to your MU login credentials, you may follow the steps outlined for Current Students. If you no longer have access to your MU login credentials, you can request an electronic transcript through Parchment Storefront. Electronic transcripts requested through this service cost $5/copy. Transcripts requested through this service to be mailed cost $7.25/copy.
- Please note that the processing of transcript requests may be delayed beyond advertised turnaround times.
- Background Investigators may come to campus during normal business hours with their release form and identification. Background investigators requiring additional information regarding disciplinary information, student accounts information, and/or HR information must also make contact with the Student Conduct Office (firstname.lastname@example.org), the Student Accounts Office (email@example.com) and/or Human Resources (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Click here for information about registration.
- Click here for registration instructions and My MU Plan resources.
- Please email any questions to email@example.com from your MU email account.
- Click here for the Certification Services Request Form
- Please email this form and any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org from your MU email account.
For all other inquiries, please email email@example.com.
Other MU Contact Information:
- 1098-T: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Undergraduate Admissions: email@example.com
- Graduate Admissions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- International Student Services: email@example.com
- Student Accounts: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Financial Aid: email@example.com
- Office of Student Living: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parking Services: email@example.com
The mission of the Registrar’s Office is to foster student academic progress by ensuring the proper maintenance of educational records from first contact with the student to graduation from the University. The Registrar’s Office also facilitates academic processes for all University departments and administration.
The Registrar’s Office strives to fulfill its mission by providing oversight for:
- the class registration process, including adding and dropping classes
- student records and transcripts
- grades processing
- graduation from Marymount through degree audits and processing of petitions to graduate
Fall 2022 – Registration Dates
|Grad Students/Honors Scholars/In-Season Athletes||March 17-20, 2022|
|Seniors (90 earned credits or more)||March 21, 2022|
|Juniors (60-89 earned credits)||March 22, 2022|
|Sophomores (30-59 earned credits)||March 23, 2022|
|First Years (0-29 earned credits)||March 24, 2022|
|Open Registration (all students)||March 25, 2022 – September 6, 2022|