Office of the Registrar
The Office of the Registrar is located in Rowley Hall and is open Monday-Thursday from 9am-5pm, Fridays 9am-1pm from May 26th through August 11th. Please make sure to bring a photo ID with you.
Notary Services are by appointment only. To schedule an appointment for Notary Services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Current Students: Marymount University Portal by clicking the “Order my Transcripts” link under the “Sign On Links” menu. Electronic transcripts and hard-copy mail transcripts are available through this service. Prices vary based on the delivery method selected and are listed in Parchment.
- Former Students: If you still have access to your MU login credentials, you may follow the steps outlined for Current Students. If you no longer have access to your MU login credentials, you can request an electronic transcript through Parchment Storefront. Electronic transcripts and hard-copy mail transcripts are available through this service. Prices vary based on the delivery method selected and are listed in Parchment.
- Background Investigators may come to campus during normal business hours with their release form and identification or order through Parchment Storefront. Background investigators requiring additional information regarding disciplinary information, student accounts information, and/or HR information must also make contact with the Student Conduct Office (email@example.com), the Student Accounts Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) and/or Human Resources (email@example.com).
Registration Questions and Information:
- Click here for information about registration.
- Click here for registration instructions and My MU Plan resources.
- Please email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org from your MU email account.
Enrollment Verification and Other Certification Services:
- Click here for the Certification Services Request Form
- Please email this form and any questions to email@example.com from your MU email account.
For all other inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other MU Contact Information:
- 1098-T: email@example.com
- Undergraduate Admissions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graduate Admissions: email@example.com
- International Student Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Accounts: email@example.com
- Financial Aid: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office of Student Living: email@example.com
- Parking Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
The mission of the Registrar’s Office is to foster student academic progress by ensuring the proper maintenance of educational records from first contact with the student to graduation from the University. The Registrar’s Office also facilitates academic processes for all University departments and administration.
The Registrar’s Office strives to fulfill its mission by providing oversight for:
- the class registration process, including adding and dropping classes
- student records and transcripts
- grades processing
- graduation from Marymount through degree audits and processing of petitions to graduate
Fall 2023 – Registration Dates
|Grad Students/Honors Scholars/In-Season Athletes||March 23, 2023 – March 26, 2023|
|Seniors (90 earned credits or more)||March 27, 2023|
|Juniors (60-89 earned credits)||March 28, 2023|
|Sophomores (30-59 earned credits)||March 29, 2023|
|First Years (0-29 earned credits)||March 30, 2023|
|Open Registration (all students)||March 31, 2023 – September 5, 2023|