Marymount University is committed to providing a safe environment, free of discrimination, harassment, and violence. Your health and wellbeing are our primary concerns. The university will take immediate action in all allegations of sexual misconduct to protect the safety of the individuals involved and the community.
The term “sexual misconduct” covers all forms of sexual harassment, sexual violence, intimate partner violence – including stalking, bullying, retaliation, and sex-based discrimination. It is completely counter to Marymount’s values and mission and is not tolerated. Sexual misconduct is also prohibited by federal Title IX regulations. In accordance with Title IX, Marymount does not discriminate on the basis of sex in any of its programs and activities.
We Are Here to Help
If you have experienced sexual assault in any form, we are here to assist you. Know that you have many options, and we will help you navigate your choices each step of the way.
- Marymount’s Sexual and Interpersonal Misconduct Policy
- Confidential Resources
- Reporting Options
- Report Sexual or Interpersonal Misconduct to the Title IX Coordinator
- Marymount’s Bias Incident Response Team
- Protection of Minors and Mandatory Reporting of Suspected Child Abuse
- Marymount University’s Saints Care Initiative