The Division of Student Affairs welcomes all students, their parents, faculty, and staff to Marymount University. We support the co-curricular and living-learning aspect of university life. If you have concerns or questions, please let us know. We are here to assist you!
In the belief that All May Have Life, the Division of Student Affairs, in collaboration with our campus partners, supports the development of the mind, body, and spirit of all students by creating intentional, inclusive, engaging, and enlivened learning environments and programs designed to:
- prepare students to be active and engaged leaders in their professional and civic endeavors who value service and the promotion of justice;
- empower students to take personal responsibility for their actions and challenge each other to create a safe, healthy, and supportive intercultural community;
- strengthen student connections to each other, the University, local and global communities;
- promote the values of the Religious of the Sacred Heart of Mary and the overall Catholic identity of the University; and
- advance the recruitment and retention efforts of the University.
- define their values, demonstrate responsibility in decision-making, and evaluate the impact their actions have on others;
- build healthy relationships and identify strategies for living productive and purposeful lives;
- demonstrate an understanding of and appreciation for cultural and human differences that challenge assumptions and transform thinking;
- integrate and apply knowledge gained across curricular and co-curricular experiences to advance academic, personal, and career growth and
- demonstrate an understanding of their own and others’ faith and sense of purpose by exploring the charism of the Religious of the Sacred Heart of Mary.
Assistant V P of Student Life & Engagement
Director of Finance and Operations
Director of Student Engagement
Student Ombudsman & Senior Admin. Asst.
|Orlando Walker II
Student Engagement Coordinator
Residence Life Coordinator