Effective Monday, June 22, 2020, the Office of the Registrar will open for in-person services by appointment only. To schedule an appointment please use our online appointment scheduler. Many of our services can be completed remotely. If you are unsure of if you need an appointment, please email email@example.com.
Appointments are available on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. *The Office of the Registrar is closed on Wednesdays for all in person services.*
Background Investigators: There are two ways to obtain a transcript for a current/former student:
- Use our online appointment scheduler to schedule an appointment. Before coming to campus, you must complete the Visitor Log.
- Ask current/former student to submit a request for an electronic official transcript, which can be emailed to you directly. Information about requesting an electronic official transcript to our office can be found below.
- Current Students: Marymount University Portal by clicking the “Order my Transcripts” link under the “Sign On Links” menu. Electronic transcripts requested through this service cost $5/copy. Transcripts requested through this service to be mailed cost $7.25/copy.
- Former Students: If you still have access to your MU login credentials, you may follow the steps outlined for Current Students. If you no longer have access to your MU login credentials, you can request an electronic transcript through Credentials Solutions. Electronic transcripts requested through this service cost $5/copy. Transcripts requested through this service to be mailed cost $7.25/copy.
- Please note that the processing of transcript requests may be delayed beyond advertised turnaround times.
- Click here for information about registration.
- Click here for registration instructions and My MU Plan resources.
- Please email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org from your MU email account.
- Click here for the Certification Services Request Form
- Please email this form and any questions to email@example.com from your MU email account.
For all other inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other MU Contact Information:
- 1098-T (Business Office): email@example.com
- Undergraduate Admissions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graduate Admissions: email@example.com
- International Student Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Accounts: email@example.com
- Financial Aid: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office of Student Living: email@example.com
- Parking Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
The mission of the Registrar’s Office is to foster student academic progress by ensuring the proper maintenance of educational records from first contact with the student to graduation from the University. The Registrar’s Office also facilitates academic processes for all University departments and administration.
The Registrar’s Office strives to fulfill its mission by providing oversight for:
- the class registration process, including adding and dropping classes
- student records and transcripts
- grades processing
- graduation from Marymount through degree audits and processing of petitions to graduate
Fall 2021 – Registration Dates
|Grad Students/Honors Scholars/In-Season Athletes||March 18-19|
|Seniors (90 earned credits or more)||March 22|
|Juniors (60-89 earned credits)||March 23|
|Sophomores (30-59 earned credits)||March 24|
|First Years (0-29 earned credits)||March 25|
|Open Registration (all students)||March 26|