Add/Drop Form
Certification Services Request Form
Change of Academic Program Form
Change of Personal Information Form
Consortium Registration Form
Course Substitution and Transfer Form
Diploma Replacement Request Form
Dual Degree Application (Undergraduates)
FERPA Release Form
File Copy Request Form
Graduation Application for Certificate Programs (Summer 2020 Graduation)
Graduation Application for Certificate Programs (Fall 2020, Spring 2021, and Summer 2021 Graduation)
Late Paper Graduation Application (Summer 2020 Graduation)
Late Paper Graduation Application (Fall 2020, Spring 2021, and Summer 2021 Graduation)
Notarization Request Form
Separation Request Form**(Please note that this form is only to be used by current students who have started classes at MU. If you have been admitted and no longer want to attend Marymount University, please contact the Graduate or Undergraduate Admissions offices)**
Third Party Authorization Form
Transcript Request Form