Study Abroad for Transfer Students

Credit obtained through study abroad programs may be used toward Liberal Arts Core requirements, major requirements, and/or elective requirements. However, study abroad transfer credit does not count toward the 60 credits that students must complete at Marymount University in order to receive graduation honors.

For more information about study abroad opportunities, please visit the Center for Global Education’s website.