Updating Your Information

Name Change

Current students may request a change of name through the Registrar’s Office. To begin this process, a student must submit the Change of Personal Information Form, in person, via fax, or via email from the student’s Marymount email account, along with a copy or pdf (if emailing request) of two the following:

  • Birth certificate, court order, or marriage certificate authorizing name change
  • Driver’s license
  • Passport

Students who request a new email account and login information are changed in the system at the end of the semester (one week from the last day of classes).  Please do not use your Marymount Account during this time.  The following day please reset your password by clicking “Reset Password” on the My.Marymount.edu  the portal home page.  If you have any questions, please contact Information Technology Services at 703-529-6990.

Address, Phone, E-mail Change

Students may change their address, phone number, and/or e-mail in one of the following ways:

  1. Complete the Change of Personal Information Form.
  2. Submit the following information by mail or from your Marymount e-mail:
    • Full name
    • Student ID
    • Former information, as applicable – address, phone, or e-mail
    • New information, as applicable – address, phone, or e-mail
    • In the case of address changes, please identify whether the change applies to your permanent, local, or billing address, or all of the preceding
    • Hand-written signature