Online payment through Marynet is recommended as the most convenient way to make payment to student accounts. Online bill payment is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Online Payment Information
- Total Amount Due does not include amounts assigned to a collection agency.
- Student Accounts Holds are lifted the next day at 2 a.m. once the account is paid-in-full. For all other holds, please contact the appropriate office.
- The Balance column does not include 529 Plans, Employer Tuition Assistance, other external scholarships, or Third Party Agreements.
- Financial Aid Remaining is an estimate, as actual financial aid is dependent on enrollment, eligible charges, and the date when funds are received.
- Financial aid will disburse up to 10 days prior to the start of classes and refund checks will be distributed within 14-days after the start of classes per federal requirement. Once classes begin, the University will NOT disburse any Federal funds until after full attendance has been confirmed.
- Charges for upcoming semesters are posted according to the following schedule:
- Fall: 1st week of July, for payment 1st week of August
- Spring: 1st week of December, for payment 1st week of January
- Summer I & III: 1st week of April, for payment 1st week of May
- Summer II: 1st week of April, for payment second week of June
- Summer IV: 1st week of April, for payment last week of May