Cashier’s Office

Where is the Cashier’s Office located?


The Cashier’s Office is located in the lobby of Rowley Hall, next to the Registrar’s Office.

What are the Cashier’s Office hours of operation?

Day Hours
Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.

Can I make a credit card payment over the phone?


Yes, your payment can be taken by calling 703-284-1490 and using a credit card.

Where can I find information about resetting my Marynet login?


Please click here to reset your Marymount password.

Can the Student Accounts Office release library and/or parking holds?


No, only the library and/or parking services can release their holds. We can only release student account holds, collection holds, and return-mail holds.

Student Accounts

Delinquent Accounts and Loan Management

What is third party billing?


Third party billing is the service that send invoices and collects payments from a national, state, or local government; an embassy; an employer; or a branch of the United States military, which is paying all or a portion of the University charges for tuition and fees billed to a student.

How does third party work?


Students provide a billing authorization to the Student Accounts Office to defer their tuition while the invoice is sent to their sponsor.

What do you require?


Students must provide a billing authorization, financial guarantee letter, or training authorization form no later than three weeks into the semester.

How do I know that you have processed my billing authorization?


When your financial guarantee is processed, the deferred payment amount will appear as a memo credit next to Sponsor Payment on your Registration Statement.

When do you invoice my sponsor?


We will invoice your sponsor after the add/drop date has passed.

What happens if my sponsor does not submit payment?


If your sponsor does not cover the balance of your tuition payment after two (2) invoices have been sent, you will be responsible for payment.

I have just checked my account on Marynet, and my agency has not submitted payment. Do I need to be concerned?


If it is late in the semester, you should call us with questions regarding your sponsor payment status. If we do not receive payment from the agency, we will also attempt to contact you by letter to inform you that the sponsor has not fulfilled its obligation to make payment. At that time, you will be responsible for payment.