This building has all the amenities that would make one feel like a pampered resident. This hotel styled building has six floors with access to each via elevators and internal staircases. It is equipped with a parking garage. The floors have two different suites-style that accommodate students who share suites assigned for four or five residents. Each of these hall suites has two full baths, in addition to a kitchen and living room area. To enhance the academic and social productivity of residents, Ostapenko Hall has fully furnished lounges on each floor. Laundry room facilities are located on each floor alongside an indoor garbage disposal rooms for the convenience of residents. Ostapenko Hall connects to Caruthers Hall where you will find The Malek School of Nursing and Lola’s Cafe which offers delectable deli style food, coffee and delicious smoothies. Ostapenko also offers three different Living Learning Communities (LLC) which provides its residents with an atmosphere dedicated to academic success, student support and a community built around shared interests.
Building and room features:
- In-room bathrooms
- Hardwood furniture
- Spacious living room
- Kitchen with full size refrigerator, cooktop stove and microwave
- Extra long twin beds, desks and chairs, dressers and wardrobes
- High-speed wireless Internet
- Carbon Dioxide and Smoke detectors
- Lounges with full kitchen
- Building locked 24 hours a day with access only to residents and authorized personnel.
- Free card operated laundry facilities located on each floor
Fall & Spring 2022-2023 Housing Rates
|Lee Ostapenko Hall|