Butler and St. Joseph Halls, recently renovated, stand as interconnected structures and provide accommodation for around 140 students. These halls offer comfortable living arrangements with two-person suites, featuring shared Jack and Jill bathrooms. If privacy is a priority for you, this hall is an excellent choice.
Most floors in Butler and St. Joseph Halls are equipped with common lounges and convenient kitchen facilities, allowing residents to socialize and prepare meals together. Additionally, the academic life office is conveniently located within the same building, providing easy access to academic support and resources.
Building and room features:
- Fully furnished with extra-long twin beds, desk and chairs, dressers and closet space
- Lounge with a Kitchen
- High-speed wireless Internet
- Carbon Monoxide and Smoke detectors
- TV for each lounge
- Building locked 24 hours a day with access only to residents and authorized personnel.
- Free card operated laundry facilities located on each floor