Rowley offers traditional residence accommodation that promotes community living in a variety of ways. The charm and characteristics of the Hall embodies a four story structure which holds part of an old legacy of the school. Rowley is located on the north side of campus, with a view of the National Cathedral and other famous Washington, DC, landmarks. Rowley Hall has carpeted and air-conditioned hallways. There are spacious communal bathrooms. These bathrooms are maintained and cleaned on a daily basis by the hall’s custodian. The rooms may either be single or double occupancy.
Building and Room Features:
- Rooms as described above are fully furnished with a twin bed, desk and chair, dresser and closet space
- Common kitchen area and lounge with a TV.
- High-speed wireless internet
- Carbon dioxide and smoke detectors
- The building is locked 24 hours a day and requires a key to access.
- Free card-operated laundry facilities located on each floor
Fall & Spring 2022-2023 Housing Rates
|Double – Partially Extended||$5,075||$10,150|
|Double – Fully Extended||$5,400||$10,800|