Berg Hall, adjacent to Gerard Phelan Hall, accommodates up to 120 students. With a four-winged design, this residence hall offers comfortable living arrangements, featuring double occupancy rooms and shared bathrooms on each floor.
Residents of Berg Hall have access to communal lounges and kitchens on every floor, providing convenient spaces for socializing and engaging in group activities.
Certain rooms in Berg Hall are equipped with shared study rooms furnished with desks, chairs, and shelving units, encouraging collaboration and group work. Alternatively, other rooms provide students with the privacy of their own study space, catering to individual study needs.
The hall enjoys a prime location near the cafeteria, ensuring easy access to dining facilities for residents. Moreover, Berg Hall houses important campus services, including the Student Health and Wellness Center and Mailroom, providing convenient access to healthcare resources and mail services.
Building and room features:
- Fully furnished with extra long twin beds, desk and chairs, dressers and closet space
- Common Lounge with a kitchen
- High-speed wireless Internet
- Carbon monoxide and smoke detectors
- Building locked 24 hours a day with an access key to the residents and authorized personnel
- Free card operated laundry facilities located on each floor