The Office of Financial Aid provides financial counseling, coordinates financial aid awards, and makes aid application and program information available to all students. Higher education is an investment in your future, and Marymount works to ensure that resources are available to assist you.
Remember, you can apply for financial aid at the same time that you apply for admission to the University. Once you’ve been accepted to Marymount, an award may be made based on your qualifications. We offer a wide variety of financial aid that decreases the actual final cost of a Marymount education.
Submit Your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Complete the 2021-2022 FAFSA online at www.fafsa.gov
Fall 2021/Spring 2022: 2019 Federal Tax Information required
Please be sure to submit the correct FAFSA corresponding with your intended academic semester.
The office will be open for in-person services through appointment only by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Once your appointment has been scheduled, you will receive more information regarding the requirements to visit campus at this time.
Appointments are available Monday-Friday from 9:30 am – 4:00 pm. Note: Same-day appointments are extremely limited; therefore, please request in advance, if possible.
- Alternative/Private Loan Certification: 5-10 business days
- Direct & PLUS Loan Adjustments: 3-4 business days
- Summer 2021 Aid Applications: 2-3 business days
- Financial Aid Verification & Appeals: 2-3 weeks (maximum of 3 weeks during peak periods in August and January)
- Virginia Tuition Assistant Grant (VTAG) Applications – Complete applications for the 2021-2022 academic year are due July 31, 2021. Awarding and notification will be sent in August 2021.
Upcoming Financial Aid Information Sessions