Technology is the driving force of the What’s Next Economy. Data sciences, cloud computing and cybersecurity are three leading examples of areas where graduates are in demand, and managers who understand them will be rewarded. We offer three distinctive technology Master’s programs that provide students with technical skill development so that they can create and lead technology-driven change. Our three technology Master’s programs are all based on our core guiding principles: modularity, efficiency, and resiliency. As you will see in the specific program descriptions, our programs give our students qualifications and demonstrable skill development in areas of high demand in the What’s Next Economy.
Whether it is through completing one of our technology Master’s degrees, adding on one or more Certificates as an additional specialization, or combining two of our Master’s programs into a unique dual degree, our technology Master’s program graduates will be ready for the challenges ahead.
- Cybersecurity (M.S.)
- Information Technology (M.S.)
- Emerging Technology (M.S.)
- Technology Management (M.S)
- Information Technology/Cybersecurity (M.S./M.S.)
- Business Administration/Cybersecurity (M.B.A./M.S.)
- Business Administration/Information Technology (M.B.A./M.S.)
- Health Care Management/Information Technology (M.S./M.S.)