A minor in Entrepreneurship provides students the opportunity to explore, create, and refine their ideas for new business ventures. Not only does the minor benefit students aspiring to start their own businesses, a significant number and variety of professional opportunities are availing themselves in companies like Amazon, Microsoft, and Google, as well as in government agencies, that are applying entrepreneurial skill sets. In addition to being part of the SBT’s BBA program, the minor offers students in a variety of non-business fields the opportunity to learn skills needed to be a successful entrepreneur.
Minimum Grade Requirement: A cumulative GPA of 2.0 or better is required for courses in the Entrepreneurship Minor.
Residency Requirement: Students must complete at least 12 credits of the minor requirement at Marymount.
- MGT 123 The Business Experience
- LA 248 Business Law I
- ENT 301 Entrepreneurship: The Principles
- ENT 302 Entrepreneurship: Ideation
- ENT 401 Entrepreneurship: Creating and Starting a Venture
- ENT 402 Entrepreneurship: Funding, Launching, Growing, and Exiting the Venture