This minor in International Business provides students with specialized knowledge in this dynamic business area. Students minoring in International Business acquire expertise for jobs in any global field to include: non-profit, global marketing research and analytics, global sales, consulting, and government operations. In addition to being a part of the Bachelor of Business Administration, the minor complements programs such as Communications, Politics, History, Education, Public Health and Information Technology.
Minimum Grade Requirement: A cumulative GPA of 2.0 or better is required for courses in the International Business Minor.
Residency Requirement: Students must complete at least 12 credits of the minor requirement at Marymount.
- ECO 210 Principles of Microeconomics
- ECO 211 Principles of Macroeconomics
- MGT 385 International Business
- MGT 485 International Management
- MKT 301 Principles of Marketing
- ECO 485 International Economics
- MKT 485 International Marketing