International Business Minor
This minor in International Business provides students with specialized knowledge in this dynamic business area. Students minoring in International Business acquire expertise for jobs in any global field to include: non-profit, global marketing research and analytics, global sales, consulting, and government operations. In addition to being a part of the Bachelor of Business Administration, the minor complements programs such as Communications, Politics, History, Education, Public Health and Information Technology.
Minimum Grade Requirement: A cumulative GPA of 2.0 or better is required for courses in the International Business Minor.
Residency Requirement: Students must complete at least 12 credits of the minor requirement at Marymount.
- ECO 210 Principles of Microeconomics
- ECO 211 Principles of Macroeconomics
- MGT 385 International Business
- MGT 485 International Management
- MKT 301 Principles of Marketing
- ECO 485 International Economics
- MKT 485 International Marketing