Welcome to Marymount! YOU BELONG HERE!
We’re delighted to have you join our community. Whether you’re an undergraduate or a graduate student, we have fantastic housing options available, ensuring that you’ll feel right at home.
For our undergraduate students, we offer five on-campus residence halls located on our Main Campus. These residence halls provide a vibrant and engaging living experience, where you can immerse yourself in the Marymount community. Each residence hall is thoughtfully designed to provide a comfortable environment, with amenities such as study spaces, lounges, and communal areas where you can connect with fellow students. Living on campus allows you to be at the heart of the Marymount experience, with easy access to classes, campus resources, and exciting events.
For our graduate students, we have an exclusive luxury apartment building located in Ballston. This off-campus apartment building offers a sophisticated living experience tailored specifically to the needs of graduate students. The apartments are designed with modern amenities and stylish furnishings, ensuring that you have a comfortable and upscale living space. While residing in the luxury apartments, you can enjoy a sense of independence while still being part of the Marymount community.
At Marymount, we believe that every student belongs here. We’re committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment where you can thrive academically, socially, and personally. Our residence halls and luxury apartments are designed to meet your needs and provide a supportive living environment throughout your educational journey.
We have a dedicated team of professionals available to assist you whenever necessary. Whether you have questions, need guidance, or require any assistance, our staff is here to help. We want to ensure that your experience at Marymount is exceptional and fulfilling.
Once again, welcome to Marymount! We’re excited to have you as part of our community and we look forward to supporting you in your academic and personal growth. If you have any further questions or need assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re here to make your time at Marymount memorable and rewarding.
New Student Housing Process
To complete the housing application for Marymount University, you will need to use your Marymount login credentials (username and password) to access the Housing Portal. Here are the steps:
- Go to https://my.marymount.edu/Home and click on the “Login” button.
- Enter your Marymount University username and password.
- Look for the “Sign on Links” menu and choose “Housing Portal”.
- Click on “New Student Application: Fall 2023-Spring 2024”.
- Scroll down and complete each section of the application.
- Use the “Save & Continue” button to proceed to the next page.
- Use the progress bar at the top to track your progress and make changes if needed.
- Review your information and make sure it’s accurate.
- Click on “Save & Continue” or “Submit” to finalize and submit your application.
The Portal pages have been designed with a focus on user-friendliness, ensuring that you can navigate through the application with ease. It is important to carefully read and complete all the information in each section before proceeding to the next step. Remember to click “Save & Continue” located at the bottom of each page. At the top of the application, you will find a progress bar that displays the steps involved. This progress bar allows you to go back to a previous step and make any necessary changes before confirming and submitting your application.
To confirm your Marynet Emergency Contact Information
- Go to https://my.marymount.edu/Home
- Log In with your Marymount credentials
- Click on the ‘Marynet’ link on the left-hand side
- Log in to Marynet, and select ‘Marynet for Students’
- On the Left-Hand Side towards the bottom of the page under the “Academic Profile” header, you will see a link for ‘Emergency Contact and Missing Person Information”
- Click on ‘Add New Contact’ (Hospital Information is optional)
- After you hit ‘Submit, please make sure you see a Confirmation Message that will read “I confirm that this information is accurate/has been updated as of (date and time)”
Special Housing Accommodations
Students with disabilities who require special housing accommodations or who have disabilities that might impact their housing assignment must register with Student Access Services before housing accommodations can be made. Please click here for more information.
If you have any questions, please contact us!
Office of Student Living
Gerard Hall (first floor)