Welcome to Marymount! YOU BELONG HERE!
Marymount has five on-campus residence halls and one off-campus luxury apartment building. Residence rooms come with two wired data ports, wi-fi access, as well as air conditioning and heat in appropriate seasons. In addition, there are help desks and professional staff on call to assist when necessary.
New Student Housing Process
Housing applications for new students are collected through our online Housing Portal. Please follow the below instructions to access the housing application.
To complete the Housing Application:
- All full-time, non-residential students are eligible to apply for Spring 2023 Housing using the housing portal available through myMarymount.
To confirm your Marynet Emergency Contact Information
- Go to https://my.marymount.edu/Home
- Log In with your Marymount credentials
- Click on the ‘Marynet’ link on the left-hand side
- Log in to Marynet, and select ‘Marynet for Students’
- On the Left-Hand Side towards the bottom of the page under the “Academic Profile” header, you will see a link for ‘Emergency Contact and Missing Person Information”
- Click on ‘Add New Contact’ (Hospital Information is optional)
- After you hit ‘Submit, please make sure you see a Confirmation Message that will read “I confirm that this information is accurate/has been updated as of (date and time)”
Special Housing Accommodations
Students with disabilities who require special housing accommodations or who have disabilities that might impact their housing assignment must register with Student Access Services before housing accommodations can be made. Please click here for more information.
Housing and Meal Plan Change Requests
If you need to request a change in your housing assignments, such as a room or roommate change or meal plan change, please contact us.
If you have any questions, please contact us!
Office of Student Living
Lee Ostapenko Hall (first floor)