Housing Agreement

This Housing License Agreement (“License”) is made and entered into by and between Marymount University, (hereinafter “University”), and the student, (hereinafter “Student” or “Licensee”), identified on the original copy of the License.  We do encourage you to read through the whole agreement as it is a binding academic year agreement.

Click to review the 2022-2023 Housing License Agreement