Marymount’s Online Graduate Nursing Program: The Next Step for Nurses
Scholarships are available for incoming students starting in the Spring 2024 semester. Those that are eligible will receive 10% off tuition for the duration of the program. This is a limited-time, merit-based opportunity, so enroll now!
Contact us using the form for more information.
Marymount’s online graduate Nursing program equips you with the knowledge and skills needed to take the next step in your nursing journey. Whether it’s completing your master’s, DNP or post master’s certificate as a family nurse practitioner or as a psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner, Marymount has everything you need to succeed. Our program is fully remote except for your residency and clinical experience in the national capital area.
Distinct Advantages of the Malek School of Nursing Professions (MSNP) Graduate Online Program:
- Unmatched faculty: Our faculty includes practicing FNPs, PMHNPs and other medical professionals, who are highly trained and experts in their fields.
- Student-centered approach: With a favorable student-faculty ratio, our students know that our faculty truly care about them as individuals. Student Success Advisors are also available to assist you every step of the way.
- Experiential learning: Our state-of-the-art simulation labs provide hands-on learning experiences in a secure and supportive setting.
- Flexible learning: We offer both full-time and part-time options, ensuring students find the right balance by prioritizing their needs.
- Commitment to diversity and social justice: As Virginia’s only four-year Hispanic-Serving Institution and one of the most diverse universities in the nation, our program is deeply rooted in values of diversity and social justice for all students, no matter your background.
- Preparing for your future: We offer free clinical placement services to enhance your educational experience and boost your professional resumé.
Our Graduate Online program is recognized for excellence:
- CCNE-accredited and nationally ranked program by U.S. News & World Report.
- Recognized as a College of Distinction for Nursing.
- Our graduates are highly regarded in the local community, and many are actively sought after by top institutions, hospitals and medical practices.
- Strong clinical partnerships with local health care entities offer our students access to some of the best clinical experiences in the nation.
Unlock a World of Opportunities as a Nurse Practitioner
- Rewarding Career Path: The median salary for Nurse Practitioners in the Northern Virginia and DC area is a substantial $131,270. There is a growing need for advanced practice registered nurses across the region.
- Robust Career Growth: There is a projected growth in demand for nurse practitioners of 38% from 2022 to 2032. Your career trajectory is very promising.
- Immediate Employability: Our graduates often transition seamlessly into nurse practitioner roles, with many securing offers even before graduation!
Explore our Diverse Range of Programs
We offer Masters degrees, Doctoral degree and Post-Graduate Certificates, intentionally crafted to complement your career trajectory.
- Master of Science in Nursing – Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (MSN-PMHNP)
- Master of Science in Nursing – Family Nurse Practitioner (MSN-FNP)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice – Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (DNP-PMHNP)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice – Family Nurse Practitioner (DNP-FNP)
- Post-Master’s Doctor of Nursing Practice (MSN to DNP)
Post-Graduate Nursing Certificate Programs
- Post-Master’s Certificate – Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMC-PMHNP)
- Post-Master’s Certificate – Family Nurse Practitioner (PMC-FNP)