A minor in computer science complements programs such as mathematics and biology, as computer analysis is a major part of other applied mathematics and scientific programs.
Minimum Grade Requirement: A minimum grade of C is required in any course in the computer science minor.
Residency Requirement: Students must complete at least 12 credits of the minor requirement at Marymount.
- IT 205 Digital Technologies
- MA 181 Calculus
- IT 130 Java Programming
- IT 230 Advanced Java Programming
- IT 305 Computer Networking
- IT 320 Structure of Programming Languages
- IT 340 Data Structures and Algorithms