Welcome to Marymount! We’re excited to have you with us!
Marymount has four on-campus residence halls. Residence rooms come with two wired data ports, wi-fi access, a streaming television service, as well as air conditioning and heat in appropriate seasons. In addition, there are 24 hour help desks and professional staff on call to assist when necessary.
New Student Housing Process
Housing applications for new students are collected through our online system. Please follow the below instructions to access the housing application.
To complete the Housing Application:
- Starting February 24, 2020 Students can apply for housing using the housing portal available through my.marymount.edu. For our guide to completing the Housing Application for new Marymount Students, please click here!
To confirm your Marynet Emergency Contact Information
- Go to https://my.marymount.edu/Home
- Log In with your Marymount credentials
- Click on the ‘Marynet’ link on the left-hand side
- Log in to Marynet, and select ‘Marynet for Students’
- On the Left-Hand Side towards the bottom of the page under the “Academic Profile” header, you will see a link for ‘Emergency Contact and Missing Person Information”
- Click on ‘Add New Contact’ (Hospital Information is optional)
- After you hit ‘Submit, please make sure you see a Confirmation Message that will read “I confirm that this information is accurate/has been updated as of (date and time)”
Special Housing Accommodations
Students with who require special housing accommodations or who have disabilities that might impact their housing assignment must register with Student Access Services before housing accommodations can be made. Please click here for more information.
Housing and Meal Plan Change Requests
If you need to request a change in your housing assignments such as, a room or roommate change or meal plan change, please click here and follow the links provided.