Request an Initial I-20 for an F-1 Student

We are excited for you to start your education at Marymount University!

All international students who plan to obtain an F-1 visa or would like to change their current status to F-1, must request a Form 1-20 before applying for F-1 status.

Note: If you are an international student with an active F-1 student visa and you currently hold a Form I-20 from another U.S. school, you must arrange for the electronic transfer of your SEVIS record to Marymount and obtain an updated Form I-20 from Marymount. Please read Transfer Student: Transfer SEVIS Record / I-20