Request a Transfer-In I-20 as a Current F-1 Student

We are excited for you to start your education at Marymount University! If you are a student with a valid F-1 student visa and you currently hold a Form I-20 from another U.S. institution, you must arrange for the electronic transfer of your SEVIS record from your previous school to Marymount University and obtain an “Transfer Pending” I-20 from Marymount.

To request to electronically transfer your SEVIS record to Marymount University, follow the Transfer Student: Transfer SEVIS Record / I-20 instructions.