Transfer Non-Degree Students

Applicants who are not Dual Enrollment High School students must submit the following to be considered for admission:

  • Non-Degree Application
  • Nonrefundable $50 application fee
  • Official high school or college transcripts with a minimum GPA of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale from the institution you attended most recently

Non-degree students may not enroll in courses in the following programs: Fashion Design, Fashion Merchandising, Interior Design, and Nursing.

Apply as a non-degree, non-high school student here:

Apply for Dual Enrollment courses at the partner school you attend. If you are a high school student and wish to take an extra class at Marymount University, please email