Applicants who have earned fewer than 30 college/university credit hours since graduating high school are required to submit their official high school transcript.
- You must list ALL colleges/universities you have previously attended on your application
Competitive transfer applicants have the following academic requirements:
- 2.25 GPA on a 4.0 scale
Transfer applicants must submit the following to be considered for admission:
- Completed application submitted through the Marymount Application or Common App
- Interested applicants to our Accelerated Nursing Program should visit the Nursing webpage for more information about the program and how to apply.
- Official transcripts from all previously attended institutions.
- Transcripts must be sent directly from the issuing institution to be considered official for admission consideration. To ensure timely processing of your documents, documents should be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Transfer applicants who have enrolled in coursework at non-U.S. colleges or universities must meet additional international admissions requirements.
- Applicants with fewer than 30 credits of completed post-secondary/university credits are required to submit official high school transcripts.
- Applicants who are non-native English speakers must meet our English Language Proficiency Requirement
- A resume/CV should an applicant have any gaps in enrollment
- Letter(s) of recommendation (optional)
- Personal statement (optional)