Marymount University values education, and one of the ways we support education is by building bridges between higher education and partner high schools. We offer high school students the option of taking college-level courses at their high schools or enrolling in MU courses (online or in-person). Generally, on-campus courses are offered in the evenings and after school to accommodate high school schedules. Students enrolled in this program receive college credit from Marymount University.
The Marymount University Dual Credit/Dual Enrollment Program currently partners with the following high schools:
- District of Columbia Public Schools
- Partnership Contact: Kalecia Baity: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Academy of the Holy Cross
- High School Contact: John Sullivan: email@example.com
- Bishop Ireton High School
- High School Contact: Erin O’Leary: o’firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bishop O’Connell High School
- High School Contact: Katherine Burgess: email@example.com
- Saint John Paul the Great Catholic High School
- High School Contact: Daniel Kochis: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Christopher Columbus High School
- High School Contact: Joshua Cantor: email@example.com
If you are a student at one of the above schools and are interested in the dual credit/dual enrollment program, please contact the appropriate staff member listed for your school.
Collaborations are underway with the following high schools:
- Gonzaga College High School
- St. Vincent Pallotti High School
How to become a Partner School?
To become a Marymount University Dual Credit partner school, please contact the Office of Enrollment Management at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-284-1500.