Marymount’s Pre-College Program offers both online and on-campus classes that allow students to get ahead, save money, and explore college course options. Students interested in taking dual-enrollment courses at their high schools should visit the Partner Schools page for more information.
Students will receive a 50% discount for 3 credit coursework (a savings of approximately $1,650). Credits earned through the Pre-College Program may be applied toward your undergraduate studies if you enroll (or are already enrolled) at Marymount University.
- Discover what college life is like.
- Save on college tuition.
- Students can earn as many as 18 college credits.
- The flexibility of our schedule allows students to begin completing their college degree core coursework.
- Provides students with the ability to get a degree faster.
- Students gain a solid foundation of what to expect in a college classroom.
- Receive an official Marymount transcript verifying the college credits and courses.
- Access to Academic Coaching resources.
- $50 Pre-College Application Fee is Waived. (Fee Waiver Code: PREMU)
- Must be a high school junior, or senior.
- Applicants must submit a copy of their high school transcript.
- Applicants must have a 3.0 GPA or higher.
- Submit a completed Pre-College Application.
- Submit a completed Pre-College Consent Form from a parent or guardian.