Marymount’s Pre-College Program offers online and on-campus classes, allowing students to get ahead, save money, and explore college courses if they are unable to take a dual-enrollment course hosted at their high school.
Credits earned through the Pre-College Program may be applied toward your undergraduate studies if you enroll (or are already enrolled) at Marymount University.
- Save on college tuition.
- Students can earn as many as 15 college credits.
- The flexibility of our schedule allows students to begin completing their college degree core coursework.
- Students gain a solid foundation of what to expect in a college classroom.
- Receive an official Marymount transcript verifying the college credits and courses.
- Access to student success resources.
- Must be a high school junior or senior.
- Applicants must submit a copy of their high school transcript.
- Applicants must have a 3.0 GPA or higher.
- Submit a completed Pre-College Application.
- Submit a completed Pre-College Consent Form from a parent or guardian.