Fall Entry Application Deadline:
- Application Opens November 1
- Last Friday in May
(applications are reviewed on a rolling basis beginning the 1st Monday in January)
Spring Entry Application Deadline:
- Application Opens May 1
- Last Friday in September
(applications are reviewed on a rolling basis beginning the 1st Monday in July)
BSN applicants have an average of the following academic qualifications:
- 2.88 to 3.29 GPA on a 4.0 scale
Minimum Completion Time:
The minimum completion time for our Traditional BSN program is two and a half years (five semesters). Please review the example plan of study for more information. For information on transferring credits, please visit: Transfer-Credit
Transfer Nursing Students must submit the following to be considered for admission:
- Completed transfer application
- $50 nonrefundable application fee
- Official transcripts
- It is recommended that Anatomy and Physiology I and II, Chemistry, and Microbiology are completed prior to applying. Competitive applicants typically earn a B or better in their nursing prerequisite science courses.
- One letter of recommendation
- Official ATI-TEAS exam score (minimum overall score 68%)
- Applicants are required to submit all attempts on the ATI-TEAS within 2 years prior to the application to the nursing program.
- Applicants must earn satisfactory scores on the ATI-TEAS in order to be eligible for review by the Nursing Admissions Committee.
- Applicants who achieve an unsatisfactory score or who wish to improve their score may retake ATI-TEAS exam only once.
- If an applicant fails the ATI-TEAS exam twice within 2 years, the applicant is ineligible for admission for 2 years.
- Essay: Topic included within the application
- High school GPA and SAT or ACT scores will only be considered for applicants with fewer than 30 credits.
Because of high application volume at certain times of year, please allow up to four weeks for the processing of your application. If you have any questions, please contact Admissions@marymount.edu.