This program is for applicants with a previous non-nursing Bachelors Degree
Fall Entry Application Deadline:
- Application Opens November 1
- Last Friday in May
(applications are reviewed on a rolling basis beginning the 1st Monday in January)
Spring Entry Application Deadline:
- Application Opens May 1
- Last Friday in September
(applications are reviewed on a rolling basis beginning the 1st Monday in July)
Length of the Program:
- Full-time 15 months across 4 consecutive semesters (including summer)
- Part-time 3 years across 9 consecutive semesters (including summers)
Accelerated BSN Students must complete the following prerequisites courses with a C or above within 10 years:
Applicants are eligible to apply with a maximum of two (2) prerequisite courses in progress at the time of application. It is recommended that there is only one (1) science prerequisite outstanding at the time of application.
- Anatomy and Physiology with Lab (8 credits)
- Chemistry (3-4 credits)
- Developmental Psychology (3 credits)
- Microbiology with Lab (4 credits)
- Nutrition (3 credits)
- Sociology or Anthropology (3 credits)
- Statistics (3 credits)
Accelerated BSN Students must submit the following items to be considered for admission:
- Completed Transfer Application through our Marymount Application only.
- Official transcripts from all colleges previously attended
- Prerequisite courses must have been completed within the past 10 years as of your program’s start term. All courses must be completed with the equivalent of a C grade or better from a regionally accredited institution.
- One letter of recommendation
- Essay (topic will be provided in application)
- Resume (optional)
- No entrance exam is required for admission (No TEAS required)
Approximate Cost of the Program
- For the 2023-2024 academic year, tuition is $18,700 per semester. Additional fees do apply. More information regarding full-time tuition and fees can be found by visiting Tuition and Fees
- 9 part-time semesters of tuition, university fees, and nursing fees. More information regarding part time tuition and fees can be found by visiting Tuition and Fees
*Because of high application volume at certain times of year, please allow up to four weeks for the processing of your application and follow up directly with the Admissions Office at (703) 284-1500 or email email@example.com.