Marymount University’s Information Technology Program is the leader in experience-based learning in the IT field. The program provides knowledge and skills in the entire range of topics in the field, including software engineering, Java programming, computer technology, database technology, Web development, and computer security.
An ongoing seminar series helps students build a network within the IT community via interaction with guest lecturers from government and industry, ACM programming competitions, and site visits to IT operations throughout the area.
- Information Technology (B.S.)
- Information Technology (B.S./M.S)
- Information Technology/Cybersecurity (B.S./M.S.)
- Information Technology/Business Administration (B.S./MBA)
- Cybersecurity Accelerated Second Degree (B.S)