About the Minor
The historic preservation minor prepares students to pursue careers in a variety of organizations that manage the built environment, such as in architectural firms, city planning offices, economic development agencies, historic parks, and construction companies. The historic preservation minor requires 18 credits of coursework.
- AH 202 – Intro to Art History: Renaissance to Modern
- HI 295 – Intro to Public History
- HI 307 – Museum Studies
- ID 350 – History of Interiors I
- ID 351 – History of Interiors II
- ID 454 – Historic Preservation