Welcome to Marymount University! We are happy that you have chosen to come to Marymount and look forward to meeting you in the upcoming semester. All of us at the International Student & Scholar Services office (ISSS) wish you an easy transition and an enjoyable experience! You will receive many emails from our office during your transition into Marymount so please be sure to respond with any questions as you have them.
In this section, you will find:
- Pre-Arrival Checklist
- Pre-Arrival Guide
- Orientation Dates and Information
- Arrival Information
- Health Insurance Information
Mandatory International Orientation Session
As an international student, regardless of your visa type, you will have extra requirements and information you will need. This means students must attend two different orientations
- An international orientation session with ISSS
- General Marymount Orientation for all incoming students (You will register for this orientation on your Slate account)
International Student and Scholar Services hold mandatory orientation sessions where we will discuss immigration, legal responsibilities, employment, Marymount and US education systems, academic planning, and more. This will also be your chance to connect with other international students before you meet the larger Marymount community.
Sign Up and Join our upcoming Live Chat and Student Panel
Our office assists new and continuing students with immigration advising, cultural and academic adjustment support, and provides opportunities to engage in the community through a variety of intercultural programs.
- Tuesday, October 26th Live chat 1: Immigration, visa, and Health Information
- Wednesday, November 10th Live chat 2: Academic Advising and Finance
- Wednesday, December 8th Live chat 3: Orientation and Student Panel