Welcome to Marymount University’s Library & Learning Services!
We are a dedicated team of library professionals who support the academic and professional successes of Marymount students, faculty, and staff, by providing research support and access to a world of information.
Our services include:
- Research support through one-on-one consultations for students, faculty, and staff
- Customized instruction in information literacy and research skills to help students become savvy information consumers and creators
- Access to a carefully developed collection that includes print books, online resources, textbooks, and special collections
- Borrowing privileges at the nine universities in the Washington Research Library Consortium
- Specialized faculty librarians who liaise with faculty in the University’s four schools to develop the collection and tailored instruction in support of student research
Library & Learning Services has two locations, with collections, technology, and services to support learning.
- Emerson G. Reinsch Library on the 26th Street side of main campus
- Ballston Coakley Library Extension on the 3rd floor of the Ballston Center
Library & Learning Services supports intellectual curiosity, service to others, and a global perspective by providing excellent services, resources, and programs.
Library & Learning Services supports the mission of the University by
- Building a collection that supports the University curriculum
- Supporting classroom learning, teaching, and research needs
- Promoting the integration of information literacy skills throughout the curriculum
- Providing physical and virtual places that foster learning and promote a sense of community
University Librarian, Library and Learning Services