Marymount University allows students to apply on a rolling basis. Applications will be reviewed as they become complete. Students are encouraged to submit their application and supporting documents early; however, there is no application deadline.
Applicants will receive an admissions decision on a rolling basis, generally four to six weeks after Marymount receives a completed application and all required application materials.
Requirements for First-Year Applicants:
- Completed application submitted through the Marymount Application or Common App
- High school transcripts
- Applicants who are non-native English speakers must meet our English Language Proficiency Requirement
- Students who have completed four consecutive years (grades 9 through 12) of college preparatory English (excluding ESL/ELL/ELD or remedial English courses) with grades of C or higher at a U.S. high school excluding Puerto Rico satisfy this requirement.
- Extracurricular involvement and activities section (option)
- Letter(s) of recommendation (optional)
- Personal essay (optional, although highly encouraged)
Marymount University does not consider SAT/ACT scores for admission or scholarship purposes unless you participate in any of the following instructional models.
Applicants described below must submit standardized test scores (SAT or ACT) for admission consideration. Recommended scores: 980 SAT or 18 ACT.
- applicants who are home-schooled
- applicants who attend unaccredited high schools or institutions
- applicants who attend high schools or institutions that do not provide letter or numerical grades.
Regardless of citizenship or immigration status, students who are currently enrolled or have previously enrolled at a school outside of the United States may also be considered international applicants and be subject to additional international admissions requirements.