Welcome to Write Now: the Student Academic Hub’s online gateway to writing support. We hope you’ll check out what we have to offer!
- One-on-one writing consultations with peer tutors – Peer writing consultants are available for undergraduate and graduate students, and can work with students at every stage of the writing process. Click here for a guide to scheduling an appointment in TutorTrac.
- Grammar 911 – Have a writing question? Submit it to Grammar 911 and get answers quickly.
- S.O.S. Topics – We share quick tips for avoiding the most common writing mistakes.
- Resources for English as an Additional Language (EAL) Learners and Writers – We welcome EAL learners, and want to help you succeed!
- The Conversation Corner – A supportive space where English Language Learners can practice their academic discussion skills by talking about fun source materials.
- Conversation Partners Program – English Language Learners can meet with an English native speaker once a week to practice English conversation.