Testing & Academic Accommodations

Students who have been approved by the SAS office for academic accommodations will receive a Faculty Contact Sheet (FCS), Marymount’s official letter of academic accommodations.

How to obtain a current FCS:

  • Visit: Student Academic Hub in Rowley 1005
  • Email: access@marymount.edu
  • Call: 703-284-1538

Every semester, it is the student’s responsibility to:

  • Obtain a currently-dated FCS from SAS
  • Meet with each professor to share their FCS
  • Discuss approved accommodations and how they will be implemented with each professor
  • Obtain faculty signature on the second page
  • Return signed FCS (both page one and page two) to the Student Academic Hub

Students who are concerned about their ability to communicate with their professor(s) may seek consultation from the SAS office.