Marymount fashion students have:
- Participated by invitation in a Fashion Workshop at the White House and sponsored by First Lady Michelle Obama and her “Reach Higher” initiative. Students learned about fashion from experts such as Zac Posen, Narcisco Rodriguez, Lela Rose, Phillip Lim, Alexis Bittar, Sara Blakely, Georgina Chapman, Keren Craig, Reed Krakoff and Thom Browne.
- Created junior golf apparel funded by a grant from Cotton Inc.
- Designed tennis apparel funded by a grant from Cotton Inc.
- Developed fast fashion for Top Shop UK and manufacturers in Macedonia, as well as American mass fashion for Old Navy with manufacturers in the West African Trade Hub countries (both via collaboration with USAID)
- Originated inauguration attire featured in USA TODAY
- Created private label lines of children’s wear for Nordstrom
- Designed bridesmaid dresses for destination weddings