The Art Program invites prominent, contemporary artists and scholars to campus every year for artist talks, student critiques, workshops and off-campus exhibition tours.
Our visiting artists and scholars program includes private events for Marymount students and community, and offerings that extend to the broader community.
Previous Visiting Artists and Scholars include:
- 2017: Linn Meyers, artist and co-founder STABLE.
- 2017: Bridget Quinn, author of Broad Strokes: 15 Women Who Made Art and Made History (In that Order)
- 2016: Ani Kasten, ceramicist.
- 2013: Jason Rosenfeld, Marymount Manhattan College; Co-Curator, “Pre-Raphaelites: Victorian Art and Design,” National Gallery of Art.
- 2013; Tim Barringer, Yale University; Co-Curator, “Pre-Raphaelites: Victorian Art and Design,” National Gallery of Art.
- 2011: Arthur K. Wheelock, Jr., Curator of Northern Baroque Paintings, National Gallery of Art.
For more information on visiting artists and scholars, email Professor Mary Proenza.