Management and leadership skills are deeply related to preparation for career success in the What’s Next Economy. We offer three distinctive management Master’s programs that provide students with skill development in management, leadership and organizational growth, with opportunities to gain technology skills through our unique multidisciplinary approach. Our three management Master’s programs are all based on our core guiding principles: modularity, efficiency, and resiliency. As you will see in the specific program descriptions, our programs give our students qualifications and demonstrable skill development in areas of high demand in the What’s Next Economy.
Whether it is through completing one of our management Master’s degrees, adding on one or more Certificates as an additional specialization, or combining two of our Master’s programs into a unique dual degree, our management Master’s program graduates will be ready for the challenges ahead.
- Business Administration (M.B.A)
- Human Resource Management (M.A.)
- Health Care Management (M.S.)
- Business Administration/Human Resource Management (M.B.A./M.A.)
- Business Admin./Cybersecurity (M.B.A./M.S.)
- Business Administration/Information Technology (M.B.A./M.S.)
- Health Care Management/Business Administration (M.S./M.B.A.)
- Health Care Management/Information Technology (M.S./M.S.)