About Marymount Marketing and Communications
Our Marketing office supports the mission and goals of Marymount University through strategic marketing programs that provide accurate information about Marymount and effectively convey a positive image of the University to diverse external constituencies.
The marketing office oversees the design and content of the University website, produces print publications for external audiences, designs and places advertising in a variety of media, manages University social media accounts, publicizes items of interest about the University to the general public, and handles media relations.
The on-campus marketing and communications team consists of the following staff members:
- Manager – Jae Moon: email@example.com
- Communication and Public Relations Manager – Nick Munson: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Webmaster – Jaime Gaona: email@example.com
- Administrative Assistant and Budget Support – Anna Gant: firstname.lastname@example.org
Creative Project Requests
In order to manage requests for creative services, web page design, and printing, please fill out the creative services request form. The following information is normally required to initiate your project:
- Description of project
- Target audience (Who do you want to see the piece?)
- Deadline for completion or date of the event (if applicable)
- Project lead’s name, email, and telephone number
- Any text, images, or supporting information that will assist in fulfilling your request
Please offer as much information as possible so your project can be reviewed and the appropriate action can take place expeditiously. We ask that you submit all creative requests at least two weeks in advance so that we can accomodate all projects.
Please note: work will not begin on a project unless it is submitted through this online request. Also, marketing must approve all print and digital materials bearing the University seal and/or logo. The visual treatment must respect the seal/logo’s integrity; the seal/logo may not be altered or combined with other graphic elements to change its appearance. To request use of the University logo and/or seal, email the office of marketing.
Marymount News, On-the-Go Updates, and Spotlights
If would like a news story (to be placed under Marymount News or Marymount On-the-Go sections of the website and/or sent to news media as a release based on MarComm’s discretion) or a spotlight created about a Marymount Alumnus, Faculty, Staff, or Student, please share that story or information with us.