Marymount University provides library resources for students enrolled in MU online graduate degree programs and study abroad classes. Students can borrow materials from the Marymount collection and other WRLC member libraries, as well as from other libraries throughout the United States.
- Search the shared online MULibrary Search to identify print and electronic books, book chapters, journal titles, media, and additional materials owned by MU and other WRLC libraries.
- Use library databases from on or off campus to find citations and full-text articles, images, streaming video, and more, in online periodicals and reference sources.
- Full-text access to articles in electronic journals is available in most of our database subscriptions. Search Journal Finder to determine if a periodical is available in full text.
- Materials can be requested free of charge through the Consortium Loan Service (CLS) or through Interlibrary Loan (ILL).
- Use CLS to request materials listed in MULibrary Search. Select “Reinsch Library” from the “Pickup location at home institution” drop-down menu. In the comments section of the form, list your course number and primary address; materials will be mailed to your primary address.
- Use Interlibrary Loan to request materials that are not available from either Marymount or the other WRLC libraries. Log in to MULibrary Search to access the interactive ILL form. Be sure to disclose that you are a distance education student in the notes field in order to have the materials mailed to you.
- Research Help provides a list of library and other essential resources and contact information to get you started.
- Search Research Guides for subject-related information and research guidance.
- Use our Help Guides for assistance with using the library, online catalog, databases, and other library tools and services.
- Check your library account, renew books, and retrieve electronic article requests using MyLibrary in MULibrary Search.