As a Marymount student, faculty, or staff member, you can use MyLibrary to
- Access your MyLibrary account.
- View your requests, due dates, and fines from Marymount and other WRLC Consortium libraries. Please note, each university is listed separately.
- Renew books.
- Download articles you have requested through the Consortium Loan Service or Interlibrary Loan from the Interlibrary Loan tab.
- Sign up for text message alerts.
- Edit your email address.
- Create your own list of favorites, cite sources, and email notes.
Please note: You DO NOT have to log in to MyLibrary on campus to use the databases.
If you have any questions, contact us!
How to log in?