Unlimited career opportunities with a MS degree in Public Health Education and Promotion
Here are a few examples of current positions held by Public Health Education and Promotion alumni:
- Wellness Advocate: BeWell Program, UVA Health System. Charlottesville, VA.
- Health Promotion Specialist at the Food and Drug Administration, Office of Women’s Health. Silver Spring, Maryland.
- Senior Consultant, Deployment Health Assessment Program at HQDA- Office of the Surgeon General (Army). Virginia.
- Director, Health and Productivity, Buck Consultants at Xerox. Washington DC.
- Client Coordinator, Global Services at New York Presbyterian Hospital. New York and Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Program Coordinator, Children’s National Health System. Washington DC.
- National Diabetes Prevention Program, Lifestyle Coach. Centers for Disease Control (CDC). Fairfax, Virginia.
- Assistant Director of Wellness, Peer Health. East Carolina University. Greenville, NC.
- Health Implementation Specialist. Performance Triad Co-Ordinator at U.S. Army, Office of the Surgeon General. DCOS, Public Health. Falls Church, Virginia.
- Accreditation Manager, National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA). Washington DC.
- Development Specialist at March of Dimes. Alexandria, Virginia.
- Health Communication Specialist at MITRE Corporation. Washington DC.
- HIV Program Coordinator at Community Health Care, Tacoma, WA.
- Fetal Heart Program Coordinator, Children’s National Health System, Washington DC metro area.