- identify strategies to exploit the interpersonal and motor learning strengths of individuals with dementia in the rehabilitation environment.
- describe the characteristics of exercise in improving the quality of life among individuals living with vascular dementia.
- List the benefits of neurologic music therapy and training in Huntington’s and Parkinson’s disease
- List exercise prescription used during high-intensity interval training in Parkinson’s disease.
- list exercise prescriptions for AD.