Marymount offers a variety of ways to earn the Master of Education with licensure. Choose a program of interest to learn about degree and licensure requirements.
- Administration and Supervision with licensure for preK-12
- Catholic School Leadership
- Elementary Education with licensure for grades preK-6
- Secondary Education with licensure for grades 6-12
- Special Education General Curriculum, with licensure for grades K-12
- Curriculum and Instruction designed for those students who are not seeking a teaching license.
- Fast-Track -PDS Program available for Elementary and Special Education licensure
- Education Graduate Certificate Programs are 15 credit education certificates for students who have an undergraduate degree and are not seeking a teaching license. Choose a certificate in Special Education (SPED), Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM), or English as a Second Language (ESL).